The goal of our cooperation with companies is to skillfully integrate business and social goals in the areas of education and the job market.
HOW CAN WE COOPERATE?
Our cooperation with companies falls into five main interwoven areas:
- Recruitment – joint internship and training programs as well as providing first jobs to pupils, students, and graduates of vocational and technical schools.
- Development – developing hard and soft skills according to the demands of the job market. Our actions are addressed to pupils, students, teachers, lecturers.
- Promotion – effectively reaching young people with information about competitions, programs, events, and other interesting initiatives. We provide support with recruitment to high schools with specific profiles (when you organize company-sponsored classes).
- CSR, volunteering – companies and their employees wish to help. We can advise you how to do this in a smart way so that all parties can enjoy the benefits.
- Strategy – preparing comprehensive strategies for companies to carry out actions addressed to young people. Such actions are often already underway, but unfocused.
BECOME OUR PARTNER
For our partners, we have prepared a PARTNER PACKAGE, offering you even more benefits. In this manner, we wish to thank you for engaging in joint action on behalf of young people and social responsibility.
By becoming our Partner, you will:
- receive current information concerning the situation of young people on the job market (current press review),
- be able to post job offers on the Foundation’s recruitment portal free of charge,
- develop your staff in the Train The Trainer area,
- gain additional media presence through our PR actions,
- be invited to free programs addressed to businesses,
- gain access to the results of research conducted among young individuals,
- be able to participate in our Foundation’s conferences free of charge.
JOIN OUR PROGRAMS
You can join the programs we are organizing or ask us to create ones tailored to your needs. Applications for most programs are reviewed on a continuous basis in response to your business needs. We operate across Poland and soon, also abroad.
- Talent Academy is a skill-based volunteering program engaging your employees in the organization and hosting of workshops for students and graduates of vocational schools and colleges. Additional benefits include Employer Branding and CSR.
- We launched the Nationwide Internship Program in 2009 to connect prestigious Employers with talented students and graduates through internships, workplace training, or employment. It combines promotion with recruitment and selection of candidates. As part of the program, we promote both single internships and internship/training programs of our business Partners.
- We have been running the Technology program since 2008. Its goals include recruitment and promoting the Employer as the first choice for students choosing selected class profiles/occupations. Considering the rising demand for graduates of this education level, it is important to draw the attention of students to a specific workplace as early as possible.
If the activities listed above do not meet your business or image expectations, we will prepare an offer made to measure, which will include activities tailored to your individual needs. Please contact us to begin this process.
SUPPORT TALENTS AND BENEFIT YOUR COMPANY
Too often are great dreams abandoned due to lack of funds. This is why we have created the Stipend Fund for Talents, the goal of which is to provide financial support to individuals with Talents in sports, music, and science. The Fund is nationwide and operates all year round.
Among the many ways to help, you can:
- support one of the Talents selected by our Foundation or fund a one-time or monthly stipend for an individual of your choice;
- “infect” your employees with our initiatives using the intranet or the company newsletter, and encourage them to make contributions or consider us for their 1% tax donations;
- become a strategic partner for the program, integrating it with nationwide programs for your clients (e.g., in sales networks; please contact us about details).
WHY ARE WE WORTH YOUR TRUST?
We have been working on developing human capital since 2007. Our greatest advantage consists in the care we exercise when providing our services and in our skilled and experienced training staff. We continuously perfect our craft related to assessment and development. We support the social and business goals of our Partners in a cost-effective fashion.
Our Foundation is a non-profit organization. The paid initiatives are carried out as part of the paid statutory activity, which means that Employers help us cover the costs associated with the Foundation’s activities. We issue invoices.