Do you know why we have made it our mission to offer young people (such as yourself) the chance for a better future? Because we received such chances ourselves and know how important they are. We do it professionally.
WHAT IS IT THAT WE ACTUALLY DO FOR YOU?
- We can offer you advice when picking schools or jobs and help you assess your aptitude (primary and middle school students)
- We help you grow through workshops, training, and social initiatives such as ExcelDay (all education levels)
- We introduce you to the job market through training, internships, first jobs, and volunteering (high school students, college students and graduates)
- We offer you stipends to continue your development in the sciences, sports, and music (all education levels)
WE ARE NOT DOING THIS ALONE
The support that we provide would not have been possible without our partners:
- Companies – they are the ones hosting the internships and workplace training. It is the companies that consider your job applications, and they are most often the source of the stipends for your scientific development. They also contribute practitioners and lecturers to share their expertise with you. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
- Schools and colleges – without their support, we wouldn’t be able to reach you with information about many of our projects. Their openness to the initiatives that we address to you cannot be overstated.
- NGOs – various foundations and associations offer you opportunities to gain work experience as volunteers. Although there are many that we would never recommend to you, more and more NGOs can compete with businesses in terms of professionalism.
- Sponsors and donors – who do you think funds tickets for the movies? Who pays for the musical instruments? Who finances the aptitude tests at your school? All these things cost, and it is the companies that help bear these expenses to assist in your development.
- And many, many others.
Cooperation is key when you want to do something really cool. Would you like to meet our partners? Click HERE to check them out. These are extraordinary and socially responsible organizations that offer young people the chance for advancement. And they share our belief that a good start is vital!
WHAT DO OTHERS SAY ABOUT US?
We have been active since 2007, which is quite some time. Over 10,000 young individuals have benefited from our support. We are glad to have had the chance to work with them because we like motivated people. Read their opinions about our work.
If you’d like to learn about your aptitude, you can complete our free online test and questionnaire:
- Do you know how to increase your chances for landing your dream job? Find out! Take this free test prepared by our Foundation’s professional career counselors and find out whether you’re ready to conquer the job market. Are you ready for the job market? – Take the test
- To learn how you fit into the profile of an ideal fundraiser, fill out the questionnaire. It consists of 25 questions and should take about 15 minutes. Fill out the questionnaire